Thursday, October 20, 2011

Team Rosters

I just broke this game out for the first time in years and realized that I like it just as much now as I did back when I first played it. Once again I set out to edit a few of the teams rosters and after looking around at a number of different sites and bulletin boards I had trouble finding a complete list of the real player names for all of the teams. It seems as though there are a number of people who have also been looking for a complete roster, so I just went ahead and did it. There are a few players that I just could not seem to figure out who they are, so if you are able to solve the mystery (or find out that one of the names I put up is wrong) please let me know and I'll update the list. Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. We have no idea why the rosters FAQ disappeared from GameFAQs. Unfortunately this game doesn't seem to have enough following for discussion, but this page will be a great resource. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for these. The difficulty is that the teams in the game follow the Opening Day rosters, so they don't reflect the trades made during the season. The stats all match real players, but the missing players are on a different team. I'll try to send an update sometime.

    ReplyDelete